Model No.: PHM0010
Paraffin bath for pain relief and removing dry ski salon paraffin wax treatment
1. All-in-one paraffin Wax hand spa. No need Paraffin Kits.
2. Non-greasy formula delivers moisture for soft.
3. Enriched with Coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, vitamin E and aloe.
4. Peel off without wax debris attached.
5. Thermochromic label is designed for temperature identification.
6. Repeated use for 4 times.
7. no need to go to salon, indulge your hands to a luxurious and hydrating service at home.You'll be amazed how easy it is to use!
8. The Handy Paraffin Wax spa turns your home into a salon, providing you with the ultimate experience by helping you to relax, relieve tension and soothe sore joints.
How to do Paraffin Wax Hand Spa?
Flat place the paraffin wax in microwave or hot water for about2 minutes. Microwave on high until melted. (Watch carefully. Paraffin is a flammable substance.)
Thermochromic label on the grove will help you find the suitable temperature. Red is for danger, and Grey is for safe.
Test the wax to be sure it is a comfortable temperature. Cut the glove with the scissors.
Wash your hands before the spa. Don gloves, and to fit your hands with wax closely by smoothing the surface of your groves. For added benefit, place a bath towel or the thermal insulation grove over your hands as you wait.
Enjoy the feeling of the warm wax on your skin for about 30 minutes. To remove, simply take off the grove. Give yourself a little hand massage until the essential liquid is fully soaked in the skin. No need to wash your hands after the treatment.
The opened paraffin wax hand care groves has functional period lasts for a month, and could be repeated use for 4 times. Put the groves in a zip lack bag after each use, and stocked in fridge
Who can use it?
1. People who has dull hands because of dry, rough, callus, cuticle, chapped, cracked, large pores, age spots, veins, elastic fatigue, wrinkles, flaky, chalky, scaly and crusty.
2. People who wants to improve or cure skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and patches of itchy.
3. People who suffers from the pain of arthritis, muscle stiffness of osteoarthritis and sore joints.
1. Please stop using if the paraffin wax is changed in appearance and smell.
2. This treatment is not suitable if your skin is sensitive towards heat or allergic to wax.
3. Those with dermatitis, burns, skin rashes, open wounds and any such skin condition should also avoid this type of treatment.
paraffin wax warmer, wax heater for sale
Medical Paraffin wax, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Seaweed Extract, Caleineurin, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Amino Acids, Moisturizers, Lecithin, Salicylic Acid Esters
What Are the Benefits of Paraffin Wax?
Paraffin wax is obtained from refined mineral crude oil. It is a non toxic substance and does not cause any adverse reaction when it comes in contact with skin.
As it has a very low melting temperature (48°C-90C). It is not going to cause any burns or blisters, and does not get stuck to the skin as well. Therefore, it is considered as the most suitable for hot wax treatment. It has several benefits. It helps to bring down the aches and pains of the body, relaxes the sore and tired muscles, hydrate the skin making it soft and smooth. If you have a dull and dry skin, then a wax treatment will make your skin look great.
Chronic Pain and Arthritis Relief
Cold is always recommended for acute injuries to keep swelling down, but musculoskeletal conditions that are longstanding often benefit from heat therapy, such as paraffin wax treatments. Besides keeping joints mobile, paraffin spas may help reduce chronic pain associated with fibromyalgia, strains, sprains and muscle spasms.
Pain caused by arthritis, muscle stiffness or injury may be relieved from paraffin therapy. The heat from the paraffin can penetrate through and help relax tense muscles and fingers. Paraffin spas improve blood flow and relieve inflammation, and many people find them relaxing.
Paraffin wax as a form of mineral oil can help soften skin, so it is often used in spa treatments. Paraffin spa may help the sufferers of scleroderma, which may affect internal organs, one of its common manifestations is the overproduction of the collagen fibers that give structure to the skin, causing skin to become thickened and tight. This restricts blood flow and makes movement in the joints difficult and painful. The heat from paraffin wax opens your pores and increases blood circulation in your skin, leaving it warms and softens the skin and keeps joints mobile.
A paraffin hand spa can rehydrate your skin. If your skin is dry or cracked due to a medical condition, cold weather or stress, the paraffin wax will help your skin go from scaly and crusty to silky smooth. The skins color can also improve to a healthier, more youthful tone. Skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and patches of itchy and dry skin can see hydrating benefits. A paraffin spa can warm up cold hands in the winter and leave them hydrated after just one use.
Our hands are one of the most neglected parts of body. They are the work horses and often times go by unappreciated. Taking care of the rough patches will help your hands look younger and resist the chance of chafing, or cutting. Hands that are rough or have patches of skin that is uneven or untoned may see benefits through paraffin wax therapy.
Product Categories : Hand Mask